Leftover Christmas Turkey Slow Cooker Casserole
Posted by on December 24, 2014
Turkey legs are always leftover in our house, so when we came across this slow cooker Christmas Turkey casserole using Turkey legs we had to share with you.
Slow cooking ensures the turkey leg is tender and moist. You could use other vegetables in this recipe, just take a look what you have leftover! This recipe is so easy - you may be making it all year long!
Don’t forget your Slow Cooker Liners when cooking in your slow cookers – no need to wash up afterwards.
Leftover Christmas Turkey Slow Cooker Casserole Ingredients
- 1 turkey leg, skin removed
- 1/2 celeriac, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 swede, peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 500ml (17 fl oz) chicken stock
Leftover Christmas Turkey Slow Cooker Casserole Method
Prep – 10 min
Cook – 8 hr
Ready in – 8 hr 10 min
- Place the Slow Cooker Liner into your slow cooker.
- Place the turkey, celeriac, swede and sweet potato into a slow cooker. Pour in chicken stock and cover with a lid.
- Cook on medium for 8 hours or low for 10 hours.